Meet Rob Morse
I have always loved the outdoors, being creative and working with my hands. Landscape design and installation combines them to the utmost extent. I have also always enjoyed woodworking and carpentry, an additional form of creativity. As the winters of Minnesota left me with idle hands I was able to pursue and gain experience in all forms of remodeling.
I enjoy the challenge of a new project. I feel that design is not only making someones yard (or home) more attractive and often more functional, it is also a means to solve problems. An
obvious example is a homeowner who lives on a hill....but they want a swimming pool in their back yard!!...now that's a challenge. I take pride in seeing the project through to completion. There's nothing like a big smile on the faces of my clients when we are done.Certifications and Memberships
- Bachelors of Landscape Architecture - U of M 1986
- Certified Brick paver design and installation - 2005 - ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute
- Certified retaining wall design and installation - 2007 - NCMA (National Concrete and Masonry Association)
- Member of the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA) - since 1993 - and serving on two committees within that association.
- Member of the Central Minnesota Woodworkers Association (CMWA)